Image Map

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Weekly Lesson Plans

This is the first year that I'm having to turn my lesson plans in in advance. I was really worried because we all know good teaching is responsive teaching...but I think I've figured out something that will work for me. 

I decided to identify all the standards, teaching points, and objectives that I *hope* to get to next week. Then, at the end of the day I look at these plans and tweak or reorganize if needed. I feel like my planning is still purposeful without doing double-duty.

One thing that has truly saved me a TON of time is adding drop-down menus to my plans. All I have to do to add my standards in is...click! I have them completed and available in my TpT store for K, 1, and 2! Click the image below the lesson plans. 

 click below to purchase ready-made drop down menus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment